Friday

Charlie vs Ashton

I've stopped smoking so I need to vent my frustration and this is how I chose to do it. Every time something makes me rage, I will write about it. Starting with the new Two and a Half Men episode.

Scary? Yes, yes it is.
(Take it easy with the airbrushing there, geniuses!) 

Now, if you know me (and you don't cause I'm too cool to hang out with you), you know there's not many things I like more than bipolar, alcoholic, misogynists with severe depression (yes Charlie Sheen, I am looking at you) but I must admit that the show had lost it long before the new season.

 Adonis blood, right here.

Nonetheless, I watched the first Season 9 episode and was left with a gaping mouth and the need for alcohol. The best thing about that train-wreck, in fact, the ONLY thing that... thing had going for it was (and this is where the Showbiz God strikes me dead) Ashton Kutcher!

Demi Moore's accessory and twitter whore Ashton was borderline lethargic yet again BUT this time he was almost funny! Almost. And if you're one of those girls that goes for the hobo-haven't showered in a month-dude where's my comb-look (*cough* Robert Pattinson *cough*) then you might have a reason to start watching (he was naked a lot of the time).

I can smell his armpits from here. 

Other than that, the jokes were stale and over the top, I cringed on more than one occasion and most importantly, not even Berta could save the day. Is it just me or do they keep writing the same jokes over and over again for her?

Bottom line: Nope. Not this season. It's like "Weekend at Bernie's" -- the show is dead, stop lugging it around.

 Superior Photoshop skills

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love the 'shop. I can tell by the pixels...