Saturday

Cameron Diaz: Still sexy or just an ugly, old hag?

I watched Bad Teacher. What a horrible, unfunny piece of junk that was. Why do I subject myself to movies like that when I know they're going to be awful? It's not even that Cameron Diaz is a good actress and she certainly isn't so easy on the eyes anymore.

From the neck down, a solid 8 - it could have been a generous 9 but when I look at a woman in Daisy Duke shorts for a while, she starts resembling a spider. Weird, I know, but if there's nothing there to remind me of it, the torso kinda disappears and all I see is legs. Allow me to demonstrate:








I'm not a big fan of spiders so, yeah, 8. 8 is a good, respectable number. She should be proud of herself. 

The face on the other hand... What the hell is going on there? Is she 70? Did someone turn her face inside-out? She was never a sex symbol in my books but she was also never so hideously looking for her ugliness to warrant a post by yours truly.

He does

I decided to see what people on Facebook are saying about her and that's when I completely lost my faith in humanity.


Seriously?

After that fiasco I am now positive that there is something fundamentally wrong with some of you so naturally, I get the overwhelming urge to protect you from yourselves, to educate you. In fact... that's exactly what I'm going to do!

Every Saturday from now on (and until I get bored), I'm going to be comparing two women, men or whatever else you might have your eye on, you perverts

I am going to prove why one is beautiful and the other looks like a horrible car accident, you will take what you learn here on board and come Saturday night, you will be that much more confident in your "choices" when you eagerly bounce from bar to bar trying to find someone drunk compatible enough to exchange bodily fluids with. 

Sadly, since I only just decided to do this, I don't have anything along those lines planned for today but I feel like I've tortured your eyes enough for one post, so here:


Feast your eyes on Mila Kunis. Look at her. Really look at her. The face, the body, the hair... everything. 

Look.

And now tell me if you remember anything about this post other than Mila Kunis and maybe a creepy looking spider.

2 comments:

Mrs Superhans said...

Mila Kunis for the win. She is what I wish I looked like. Sadly I'm closer to looking like Cameron Diaz's back entrance.

xoxo
Mrs SH

JJ said...

What else was I supposed to remember? I... I dont remember

JJ