Saturday

Scarlett Johansson Smells

Today I decided to go ahead and bash the person I hate so much I probably love her and don't know it yet. But seriously, hate, hate, hate. She makes my blood boil, she makes the hairs on the back of my neck stand, ladies and gentlemen, I give you The Despicable Scarlett Johansson. 

 Where is your God now?

This post is being triggered by the whole leaked naked pictures incident that's been going on as of lately. If you've been living under a rock, here's the dirt: Someone took 2 naked pictures (self-shots) from her cellphone and leaked them online. Now the FBI is after him, taking down the pictures in the process and no one is allowed to post them ever again. Big freaking deal. I saw the photos. Ass and boob. Not even. Half boob. So what? I don't get it. 

The woman is ugly beauty challenged. I admit to having stared at her boobs  in the past (only because she made me, walking around with her boobs threatening to explode out of her skimpy clothing -- I'm not made of steel) but that's all she is, boobs (I'm just trying to see how many times I can get away with writing the word boobs in this post).  She dresses like she picks out her clothes in the dark, when she has her "classy" make-up on she reminds me of Donna Martin (Graduate!) from the original 90210 (Tori Spelling for you, younglings) and her head is 4 sizes too big for her body. 

 Dead ringers

I think that the hype surrounding her name is unjustified. She's not even that good of an actress and her singing abilities... well...


Yeah.

Bottom line: NO NO NO NO! Don't settle for the hipster bobble-head just because your friends do. Why would you want to jack-off to a Charlize Theron look-alike, when the actual Charlize Theron is out there looking like this?

 And no one will ever judge you  


BOOBS!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Boobs!

Anonymous said...

Her boobs are awesome! But I hear she is a bit of a slut now. Has she been out with all of Hollywood yet? Also before I get started on her mother {is that her mother?}, did she have a stroke or something?

ronal said...

boobs