Monday

Movies too bad NOT to be classed as masterpieces - Part II


6. Children of the Living Dead - 2001


Serial killers, rapists and zombies, the perfect recipe to a horrible movie. What makes this one special? The director, Tor Ramsey, actually responded to a bad review by writing an apology letter explaining why Children of the Living Dead is so terrible. Well worth the read.

7. The Apple - 1980

Look at this:


You are now aware that your mouth is open. Amazing isn't it? Go on, replay it, you know you are going to anyway, no point in stalling.

8. Van Helsing - 2004

Many find this to be a horrible movie, many think this is an OK one. The latter are wrong. There is something about people trying to sound "Romanian" in vampire movies that just makes me want to scream.


In this case though, I just laughed my ass off. But it still gets two thumbs down.

9. The Watcher - 2000

Most people I know have never heard of this movie and I can't quite understand why the radars never really picked up on it (blatant lie). Here is an "action scene" from the film. 


Yes, that is Keanu Reeves dancing. Goosebumps, eh?

Scientific fact: This movie could effectively bore someone to death - use with caution.

10. Vampire's Kiss - 1988

You all know how I feel about this moron so this shouldn't come as a surprise. This is a movie in which Nicolas Cage believes he is turning into a vampire. It is easy to understand why my rage-meter broke and I actually ended up enjoying it. 

Bog-eyed fucker

After all, abusing this idiot is one of my favourite things.

There you have it! Another nice little bundle of bullshit for you to enjoy. Part III is coming up after I finish watching The Room a few more times...

Part I here

No comments: